Certify Your Company
Turn Your Cybersecurity Program into a Competitive Advantage
“Winquest-Cyber-Aware” certifies an organization has taken steps to protect customer information through vulnerability assessments and employee awareness training. The Winquest Cyber-Aware certification seal is awarded to organizations that have had a Winquest CAVA™ and a 100% employee pass rate for Winquest basic cybersecurity awareness training delivered to your employee’s mobile devices for their convenience. The Winquest Cyber-Aware Certification shows customers, and potential customers, that your organization takes protection of their information seriously. Higher levels of certification are available for higher levels of security.
In addition to white label support for IT companies, some of the leading sectors served by Winquest include:
Small and Medium Businesses (SMB)
– Winquest designed the CAVA™ specifically to help SMBs afford a quality assessment and learn about their most critical vulnerabilities.
– Providing services for Investment Adviser (IA), Broker-Dealer and Private Equity firms to help them secure their client data and remain compliant with SEC regulations.
– Providing services to remain compliant with FTC regulations.
– Providing services to keep IT and Industrial Controls Systems (ICS) secure. Winquest serves the Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association (PCBA).
– Supporting the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) and their members with cybersecurity risk assessment methodologies.