Certify Your Company
Turn Your Cybersecurity Program into a Competitive Advantage
“Winquest-Cyber-Aware” certifies an organization has taken steps to protect customer information through vulnerability assessments and employee awareness training. The Winquest Cyber-Aware certification seal is awarded to organizations that have had a Winquest CAVA™ and a 100% employee pass rate for Winquest basic cybersecurity awareness training delivered to your employee’s mobile devices for their convenience. The Winquest Cyber-Aware Certification shows customers, and potential customers, that your organization takes protection of their information seriously. Higher levels of certification are available for higher levels of security.
Employees Fall Gift Card Phishing Scam
Security is only as strong as your weakest link, which is usually an employee. In fact, “91% of cyber attacks and the resulting data breach …
Winquest support doesn’t end when our mission is accomplished. We encourage our Clients to contact us, free of charge, anytime they have cybersecurity questions or …
71% of Cyber Attacks Target Small Businesses
The Chairman of the House Committee on Small Business, Steve Chabot (R-OH), opened a recent hearing with the startling fact that over 71% of cyber attacks …
$36k – Average Cost of a Data Breach
The costs of a data breach add up quickly. A report published by First Data, a major credit card processing company, drives home the cold hard …
In addition to white label support for IT companies, some of the leading sectors served by Winquest include:
Small and Medium Businesses (SMB)
– Winquest designed the CAVA™ specifically to help SMBs afford a quality assessment and learn about their most critical vulnerabilities.
– Providing services for Investment Adviser (IA), Broker-Dealer and Private Equity firms to help them secure their client data and remain compliant with SEC regulations.
– Providing services to remain compliant with FTC regulations.
– Providing services to keep IT and Industrial Controls Systems (ICS) secure. Winquest serves the Pepsi-Cola Bottlers Association (PCBA).
– Supporting the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) and their members with cybersecurity risk assessment methodologies.