- ISC Releases Security Advisories for Multiple Versions of BIND 9
- JCDC Announces 2023 Planning Agenda
- CISA Releases Eight Industrial Control Systems Advisories
- CISA Has Added One Known Exploited Vulnerability to Catalog
- CISA, NSA, and MS-ISAC Release Advisory on the Malicious Use of RMM Software
- VMware Releases Security Updates for VMware vRealize Log Insight
McAfee reports 480 new cyber threats emerge every minute.
Cyberattacks now cost companies an average of $200,000 – CNBC
of affected organizations cease operations within six months after a data breach – Hiscox Insurance
of cyberattacks are aimed at small businesses, but only 14% are prepared to defend themselves – Accenture
of senior decision-makers at small businesses still believe they’re unlikely to be targeted by online criminals.
Read about current threats:
The Chairman of the House Committee on Small Business, Steve Chabot (R-OH), opened a recent hearing with the startling fact that over 71% of cyber attacks …
If you ever have any doubt about the magnitude and frequency of cyber attacks, check out “Hackmaggedon.com.” Paolo Passeri, a sales engineer for OpenDNS in London, …