- ACSC Releases Annual Cyber Threat Report
- FBI-CISA-CGCYBER Advisory on APT Exploitation of ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus Vulnerability
- Microsoft Releases Security Update for Azure Linux Open Management Infrastructure
- Drupal Releases Multiple Security Updates
- Adobe Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products
- Citrix Releases Security Update for ShareFile Storage Zones Controller
McAfee reports 480 new cyber threats emerge every minute.
Cyberattacks now cost companies an average of $200,000 – CNBC
of affected organizations cease operations within six months after a data breach – Hiscox Insurance
of cyberattacks are aimed at small businesses, but only 14% are prepared to defend themselves – Accenture
of senior decision-makers at small businesses still believe they’re unlikely to be targeted by online criminals.
Read about current threats:
The Chairman of the House Committee on Small Business, Steve Chabot (R-OH), opened a recent hearing with the startling fact that over 71% of cyber attacks …
If you ever have any doubt about the magnitude and frequency of cyber attacks, check out “Hackmaggedon.com.” Paolo Passeri, a sales engineer for OpenDNS in London, …